Keysha Cole Finally Forced To "Bow Down" To Beyonce

The Dream has refused to work with Keyshia Cole because she dissed Beyonce's new single, "Bow Down". The last person who dissed "KingBey" was singer/songwriter Keri Hilson, soon afterwards, Hilson’s career sank like the Titanic as music producers loyal to Beyonce refused to work with her, now it appears that the "Bold" R&B Diva Keyshia Cole will meet the same fate as Hilson. Earlier this year Keyshia dissed Michelle Williams after she performed at the superbowl with Beyonce and Kelly Rowland, then she dissed Beyonce’s new song, “Bow Down (B*tches)”. In an interview with the Breakfast Club, The Dream said he would avoid working with Cole in the future because Cole came for Beyonce on Twitter.com. “Right now because of what happened I can’t and I think she would respect why I can’t. That’s [Beyonce] my family. You’re talking about my family and you can’t do that.” He also defended Beyonce’s lyrics in the controversial song: “I think she said exactly what she wanted to say. I think when you’re at the top and you’re a pop icon of this culture… I mean she got something off her chest that she wanted to get off.” The Dream, who is working with geriatric rapper Jay Z on his new album, said, “It’s pretty amazing that this guy is still at it like this, that’s all I can say.” Keyshia tweeted;