Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine

Michelle Obama is Vogue's latest cover girl, gracing the cover of the April issue (on stands March 26th), chatting about her wardrobe, hitting the town on date night, and family life. This is her second cover for Vogue The first lady, 49, looked casual and confident in an asymmetrical Reed Krakoff dress with a flourish of purple at the neckline and Kimberly McDonald geode-and-diamond drop earrings. She was shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz. Her look is drastically different from her first appearance on the cover of the magazine in March 2009 when she leaned forward on the couch wearing a stiff smile and a hot pink Jason Wu dress. Inside, both she and President Obama opened up about their private lives, which included their fashion choices. "I always say that women should wear whatever makes them feel good about themselves. That’s what I always try to do," said the first lady. "I also believe that if you’re comfortable in your clothes it’s easy to connect with people and make them feel comfortable as well. In every interaction that I have with people, I always want to show them my most authentic self."