Say What? Hugh Hefner Says He's Slept With Over A Thousand Women

Wow! Never knew the human body could hold up to the stress of having over a thousand different sexual partners lol. The 86-year-old Playboy founder who wed third wife Crystal Harris last December, insists he has always been faithful during his marriages, but "made up for it" when he was single. Hef says that married life is the breath of fresh air he's always needed!! Here's what he said:"How could I possibly know? Over a thousand, I'm sure. There were chunks of my life when I was married, and when I was married I never cheated. But I made up for it when I wasn't married. You have to keep your hand in. All our friends think it's made in heaven. It's only people who don't know us, who simply see us as stereotypes in terms of age and beauty. "I just feel very, very fortunate to have found her at this stage in my life. I saved the best till last. I want the rest of my life to be very much like it is now. I want it to be like this." Hef was previously married to Mildred Williams from 1949 to 1959 and Kimberley Conrad, the mother of his sons, Marston, 22, and Cooper, 21, from 1989 to 2010.